Fort Road Bingo
Fort Road Bingo in Edmonton (Alberta) have a lot of people walking through their doors. Since a lot of their activity occurs in the evening, proper lighting is very important for safety and security. Efficient Eco Solutions has given them all the light they need with a full LED retrofit. They now have triple the light while using a third of their initial power consumption.
Full LED retrofit giving them three times the lighting with one-third of their initial power consumption.
- 11.45 Years Lighting Lifetime
- Over $82k in Lifetime Cost Savings
- Under 2 Years for Return on Investment
Approximate Client Savings
Fort Road Bingo Association is projected to recover their implementation costs within two years. From then on, they can expect to save around $601.47 per month in power and maintenance expenses for the rest of the project's lifespan.
Jul. 1st, 2022
Monthly usage and costs comparisons
Some of our other projects
- Doubled Light output
- Lights paid for themselves
- Earning back 69.1% of investment per month
- Replaced outdated lights
- Much brighter for less power
- $345 expected monthly profit